Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Lynx still in the crosshairs


It happened in the Monday afternoon. I was walking my dog and after some few hundred meters from my home HE had crossed the river and the road, in slow pace. Probably early in the morning.

In Tuesday morning I examined more closely from where he had come and into which direction he disappeared. 

Here he has crossed the river ...


.. across the road and through the shrub


Partridges are again here in Penijõe, 11 or 12 ... 


... but he has continued walking along the road towards that lone cottage. 


My Monday’s and Tuesday’s footprints and Lynx’s ones just between them. 


He likes to squirt ...

... here and there



The Lynx had passed the house within 50 meters and headed into the shrub again. 


A Boar had plotted its course across Lynx’s yesterday’s trek ... 


From here on I sloshed in the snow half an hour more, but it turned too bushy. I headed back to the road and tried to find out, where the Lynx had continued, but no result. Most probably he had waled on towards the reed bed.


It’s raining, alas! But fresh snow will fall in the weekend, as the forecast goes.

It’s just the beginning!



No comments:

Post a Comment